Shred Basher - Eclipse
Basher is a FIS RH 2013 certified, super tough, durable and low profile ski racing helmet featuring Rotational Energy System™ rotational acceleration absorption system and IMPACT RECOVERY EPP liner. The SHRED SHIELD shell is designed with a freestyle look and tapered forehead protection against gate impact.
- CONSTRUCTION: Tapered Hard Shell
- MATERIAL: SHRED SHIELD + IMPACT RECOVERY EPP
- CERTIFICATIONS: FIS RH 2013 / EN1077A (EUROPE SNOW HARD EAR) / ASTMF2040 (USA SNOW)
- WEIGHT: 630g
- Tapered Shred Shield shell to enhance durability and impact protection.
- Custom fit kit.
- Multiple patents pending.
- Patent pending system minimizing the effects of rotational accelerations to the head on impact by allowing a relative rotation of the helmet on the head through 8 absorption units made with a slip surface and elastic absorption layer.
- Meets and exceeds FIS RH 2013 safety standards.
- Surface treatment providing long term antimicrobial properties.